Book Your Tour Today!
Although Flamingo Cultural Center remains closed due to the global Covid 19 pandemic, we are excited to announce that we will reopen as of January 2021. We have been closed since March 2020 because of government orders to close all non-essential businesses. Roatan is slowly opening to international visitors and all businesses are now allowed to open their doors. For updated information on Covid 19 related issues in the Bay Islands, you can visit the governor’s website. You can also watch this video of Audrey talking about Roatan Covid 19 related issues as of September 2020.
Before entering the center, all guests will be required to:
- Have their temperature taken with a pyrometer thermometer
- Wear a mask the entire time of their visit
- Use provided hand sanitizer or their own
- Chairs and common areas in the center will be disinfected several times throughout the day
Changes to expect
- To control the amount of people at the center, we will no longer accept walk-ins. You must register at least 48 hrs before your scheduled visit.
- We are no longer accepting payments before your visit. You must pay the day you arrive to the center.
- Groups larger than 12 people, will be split in two or more groups.
In The Meantime
As the FCC family anxiously awaits the return of our visitors, we will continue making necessary repairs to the building, improving the quality of our shows, and training staff with the “new norm.”